Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Step by Step

Tuesday I picked Jax up early and went for a ride near his school.
There a new rider and very funny dude Beesuke meet up with old timer Nero and I.
We had fun.
This will be Jax's first group ride and I think he liked it!
This is a great park and has lots of cool sections.
Too bad my gopro was dead as there was some cool funny crashes we missed as Beesuke was trying all the had lines, WOW its cool to watch.

Beesuke is on a GT chucker which had a 80mm RST.
So I said we do lots of DH and FR so please try the 55.
He is now riding a hard-tail with 160mm of travel, hahahahahah
Funny thing is its balanced great for DH and jumping!

RidEOn my RideOn friends,
Ricardo and Manny!








Step by Step from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
Thank you for another FR tuesday!
Nero, Beesuke and the boys Jax and Niko.

RidEOn!





Niko productions

3 comments:

Manny said...

160mm of travel on a hardtail can make sense, just like my Nicolai 2MXTB. The pictures show that you all had fun and Jax is growing up quickly. You are blessed with those wonderful parks in your city. RideOn!

Água Retorta said...

It was very cool to watch Jax amongst you guys! This will make him understand what the biking brotherhood is all about about Niko!

RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you Manny, Im blessed for sure!
This park is an awesome FR adventure I have been enjoying for years now.
Jax is getting better and learning necessary skills as a rider.
The Hardtail with 160 actually fits very well.
It slacked the head and the extra length gave him tons of confidence.
I now want a long forked hard-tail just for kicks! hhhhahahhahaha
RideOn!




Ricardo,
RideOn brother!
Jax had a blast riding with the big boy!
Your right as we ride more and I invite him on rides like this he will start to learn and create his own FR image!

RidEOn!