Friday, May 6, 2011

The new 2011 Suntour Druolux!


The new 2011 Suntour Durolux!

The fork is a standard 160-180mm air fork.
It has external adjustable
Rebound, on the bottom right leg.
low speed compression on the top right leg.
Air pressure on the top left leg.

The for is also internally adjustable as well.
First I have lowered the travel to 135mm to balance out my Transition Double out for all around trail and FRing.
The axel to crown height at 135mm is 525mm.
Also there is internal changes that can be made to the oil in the damper.
I have added 5wt scram oil and have also raised the oil level to give the overall stroke a very progressive rate
to handle the rigors of FRing.

My first impressions!
The fork ascetically is very burly.
It reminds me of a 55 or the fox 36.
The steer tube is steel and that makes it very strong.
The inner tubes or stanchion tubes are strong 35mm.
The ride!!
The air spring is very adjustable.
Its identical to my Fox 36 float.
So, that being said the ride is as if Im riding my fox!
Brillant design that is fully adjustable for anyone, any bike or riding style!
Im stoked!
I can seriously say if the long term test of this fork holds strong I will never buy a high end name brand again.
At this price I assume a new fork every year is even a nice option if so needed!
Please enjoy my first street session on the Suntour Durolux!









The suntour durolux from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
A new fork for my Double!
The Suntour Durolux lowered from 180mm to 130mm to suit my double as an all around trial fr bike!
RideOn!







RideOn brothers!



3 comments:

Manny said...

Now all that remains is the long term test. I like this video a lot because it's full of information, superb riding, rad angles and very entertaining at the same time! Infotainment brothers! RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

I'm trully inoressed with the fork Niko!!! Not only very nice on the design side but the working is absolutelly amazing!!!

RideOn!

Ricardo

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you brothers!
now I know its a very well built fork with all the bells and whistles.
The long term test under me will prove the true nature of this fork!
RidEOn!