Friday, March 11, 2011

Tuesday afternoon!
I raced home from my morning classes 4 hours at a local elementary school to meet Momo and Ogura at 1pm.
We planned on having a totally awesome FR day but unfortunately Momo ended up with 3 flats!
All pinch flats or snake bites.
We had a great day even though we had to fix his tires.
No one had a patch kit as it was a city ride but 2 guys had 2 tubes.
The 3 flat we were about an hour walk back to my house so I fixed his flat wish some string I usually carry with me!
I simply tie off both sides of the hole then tie them together to block the flow of air, it works like a charm and usually is a lot easier than a patch out on the trial!

Here is our footage I compiled together!

RidEOn!






3-9-11 Tagawa Jolt! from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
Tuesday FR is always a blast around town!
RidEOn!



Niko!





3 comments:

Manny said...

I like to see Momo's Bottlerocket and Niko's Double in action! Cool video! RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you brother!
We had a great Tuesday and our transitions are rocking in style!
RideOn!

Água Retorta said...

Yeah...great rigs and ride bro!

RideOn!