Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cherry Da bomb bomb bomb!

For 2012 I have a new toy.

Replacing my Banshee Rune this year will be a very interesting bike from Da-Bomb.

Its name is the CherryBomb.

With 150mm of rear wheel travel and a slack geometry, I plan on having some great adventures on this ride.
With is capable 4bar linkage this bike should climb just as good as DH!
The test is to be considered.

A very special thank you to Yuki at Yuris bikes and Wildwind bike shop for this once in a life time opportunity to ride this bike on a Video sponsor ship.
I hope my simple rides and realistic videos can help promote the Cherry Bomb!




Slide Show of DaBomb Cherry bomb! from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
RideOn!
2012 will be fun on the Cherry Bomb!







RidEOn!


Niko

3 comments:

Água Retorta said...

Wow man...You're getting a sponsor?

That's so cool!

RideOn!

Niko said...

Kinda of a sponsor to help the Da-Bomb distributor here in Japan.
He gave me the frame for his cost which was really cheep.
Then my promise is to make videos for 2012 as I usually do so he can publish the bikes on his blog and the style of riding there is here in Japan!

Im stoked!
The bike is really burly and very stout!

RideOn!

Manny said...

Yeah, I think it was time for you to get a bike that's more FR than the Rune. Enjoy!

... and RideOn!