Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The dance is not over quite yet!

RideOn!

I took my gopro out to our trial building day and after a morning of hard work it was RidOn time!
I had tons of footage as I usually am busy riding and filming but this time I got lots of angle and actually cut 67% to get the video as short as possible.

I think everyone did a great job flying around and getting some air.
We had about 4 new riders who did great on the ladders for the first time.




The dance is not over yet! on pinkbike.com



RideOn and please take it easy!
Niko

3 comments:

Manny said...

Building, riding and filming, that's the way to live! Get well soon and heal up, Nicholas!
FilmOn dude!

Água Retorta said...

Great day brother! Amazing bikes!

RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you Manny and Ricardo!
I feel good and will have to stay low for another month.
My shoulder is in lots of pain that feels much better now!

I will try my best to make to some ride and FilmOn!


RidEOn!
Niko