Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunday Freeride!

Ride On brothers!
Sunday we had a huge group of riders making for an awesome day!
Momo, had a new drop he built by his house and it was stellar!
about 2.5-3meters high! very scary but he dropped it with style!
As for me I some how hurt me calf and it cramped up on me. I was unable to ride from the last half.
Then I tried to ride again and ended up hurting myself bad!
3 cracked ribs and Im out for a while now!
I will be resting through the new years!
RidEOn!
niko



Sunday Freeride! from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.

RideOn!


3 comments:

Manny said...

Get well soon brother! Momo's trails are getting better and better, I like how you mentioned the names of all the stupendous riders! RideOn!!!

Ricardo said...

Yeah brother...please rest untill you get your strenght back...really sad for you man!

Super nice video, and that half pipe is just sick brother!

RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you brothers!
I will rest and eat and drink some nice smooth beer! hahah
Momos trail has a nice half pipe like section that we played on for a long time! It super fun and guys of all levels are able to enjoy it!

There were about 9 riders here today so it was hard getting everyone in and editing footage to fit their names, but its a cool feature!
RidEOn!