Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Cathedral!

I haven't rode this trail for the past 6 years...this was were I practiced every Sunday when I was racing DH here in são Miguel... After that the trail got totaled and was abandoned for all this years...untill now!!!! This is a wicked, wicked trail, with lots of traps, wholes, a lot of gravity, a beautiful landscape and some very though terrain!!! Please enjoy my brothers Manny and Niko!



P.S. My Gopro was kinda foggy, 'cause of the diference of temperature...sorry about that brothers!

RideOn!

Ricardo

4 comments:

Manny said...

I enjoyed this video so much! This is a bad, long and kickass trail, brother, I can clearly see why you needed a big freeride bike.
Happy trails and RideOn!

Água Retorta said...

Thank you Manny!

If the GoPro wasn't that foggy, you could see the beauty of this place! This is Lagoa do Fogo mountain, the trail runs for about 16 kms...it's huge, it's though but extremely fun!

RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Pure beauty Ricardo!
This is masterful trial to cherish and ride often.
The foggy gopro happens to me too and its helpless.
But we were still able to enjoy the beauty this trail had to offer!
What an amazing ridge like Ricardo, nice speed and very thrilling.
I say your next visit should not be 6 years later! hhahahhaah

The single track off the ridge down to the bottom was very tight and
looks like a ton of fun brother!


Both you and Manny had some great adventures recently.
I love it!


RidEOn!

Água Retorta said...

This is the king of the trails here in my island buddy!

I was riding slowly 'cause I didn't remember most of the track, and it had some changes!

Bottom line: I loved it!

RideOn!