Thursday, July 28, 2011

Im out!


   Last Saturday after finishing building my GT, I went for a light XC ride.
My plan was a nice 2 hour round trip to a local trial.
I was doing great and enjoying the I-drives superb bobbles ability to put the power down and climb.

Then it was time for the DH!
The trail was extremely rocky due from heavy erosion after the monsoons hit us this early July.
About mid way down the trail I was laying on my back with dust in my month, torn shorts, a broken belt and an unbelievable pain in my right shoulder.

I was taken out by the trail.
My front tire falling in a hole ended up throwing my 2-3 metes down the steep trial.
In fact I have no recollection of anything bad happening.
I was just down.

I tumbled through the air landing on my right shoulder.
The impact pushed my shoulder out the front of the socket breaking my Scapular Coracoid Process!

Im in terrible pain and wont be back for a while.

Please Ride hard and enjoy the summer!


I wish everyone the best!
RidEOn!








Niko!

5 comments:

Manny said...

I am lost for words. You will have to be patient my friend. HealUp!

Água Retorta said...

So Sorry buddy!

Get well soon my brother...

Grest ride by the way and great rig!

RideOn!

Anonymous said...

That's OK!
you are still alive.
All is a scratch except death.
Take care (^^;y
kouji

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add,The upper comment(All is a scratch except death) is that my friend who is suffering from cancer said.
so,don't get me wrong.
Kouji

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you brothers!

Manny I will heal up and take it easy for while.
I have been in a sling for a week now and feel like in 2 months I can ride again.


Ricardo Thank you friend.
I will and also Im looking forward to another ride on the GT!
Its a awesome bike!

Koji!
your very right.
All is a scratch until death!
I know what Im feeling now is just a pian and my living sprit will continue to follow through until the end!
RideOn!