Monday, February 21, 2011

Fat Butchers!

Im riding the Fat Butchers club shirt!
Thank you SamJam!

This is  a smooth trail with some fast single track, tight tricky sections and some wide open high speed.
Saturday I took off aimlessly and remembered this awesome mountain.
From my front door to the top was a good 3 and a half hours and then a good DH down.
I misjudged time and was late for dinner, hahahahaha
A 5 hour ride and when I got home I was all pooped out!
I was pedaling too much!

RideOn!






Fat Butchers MTBing! from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
Thank you Mate!
The Fat Butchers shirt is feeling awesome!
RidEOn!





Niko!

4 comments:

Manny said...

Now the Fat Butchers shirt is truly yours mate! RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

hahahah RideOn mate!

Ricardo said...

Awesome video! I laughed so much brother!

RideOn!

Niko said...

Thank you Ricardo Im a silly willy!
hahahaha
RidEOn!