Friday, February 18, 2011

Normal Speed

A couple of days ago I posted a video of the Homegrown Tourstop 2011 at the Playground Skate Hall at Aurich on February 5th 2011. The fast forward was unintentional, it just happened when I converted the AVCHD Lite footage of the Lumix camera. Now I've found out how to convert it at normal speed, so you will be able to see the tricks much better. I also included a little more footage and used a different song, Bad With Names: Look Sharp.





Hope you like what you see and hear! RideOn! Manny

4 comments:

Ricardo said...

It's just unbelivable the strenght those kids use to control those bikes!
This and trial are the ultimate level in controling a bike brother!

RideOn and Happy Trails!

Niko said...

much smoother brother!
I thought the Fast forward was intentional but this came out great and the lumix has very clear crisp footage man!
I too love the kids endurance and strength to muscle those bikes on those steep walls and lips!
I use too try it when I was riding hard tails and its much harder than it looks!
Great event!
RidEOn!

Manny said...

I was a little worried to repost the same event again, so I'm glad you understand why. Funny thing, this normal speed video doesn't work on pinkbike, I tried to upload it but without success! RideOn!

Niko said...

Yes, pinkbike is very weird!
Now with the new computer the macbook I have no problems with the videos on pinkbike but my old system and editing software often came out very very bad!
Pinkbike is cool but sometimes difficult to deal with!
RidEOn brother!