Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rainy Rock!

February 9th 2011!
I had 4 hours of teaching in the morning at a local elementary school.
I finished at 11:30 and rushed home in time to meet up with HiroThing.
The weather was looking bad and just as I pulled up it started raining!
Hiro (rain boy) and I were pumped to ride and too off to Saidoshyou!
As we arrived the rain was at a steady shower but light enough to continue on!
The temperature was at a cool 4-5 degrees so we did not want to get too wet.
I had 2 hours of free time so, we headed up and had a blast!
The climb on this mountain is never ending and we could climb for hours it timed allowed but we wanted to be back to the car at 3:30 so I could make it to work!
Just as we were at a good point to head back down due to time it started pouring!
The trial went from a wet muddy base to a slimy slippery mess!
So, we turned around and had a nice ride!
This is a very steep rocky trail and it was Hiro's first time.
He did a nice job on my borrowed TBC Double.
Please enjoy our short day out on.
Rainy Rock!







Rainy Rock! from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
A rainy February afternoon the 8th on a Tuesday Hiro and I had a short 2 hour ride in the mountains of saido!

RidEOn!





RidEOn!

Niko!

4 comments:

Manny said...

This trail was very rocky indeed, but it didn't look so wet, although I bet it was. Hiro was doing very well, RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you manny!
It was raining about an hour before we got there so the ground was getting wet!
The trees hold alot of the water. Then as we stated going down which all my footage was black and could not edit as it was not clear, the rain was coming down hard! The trial was super muddy and we were very wet, hhahaha
RidEOn!

Ricardo said...

Yeah brother! It's in trails like that one, that all your skills are put to the test!!!!

I love trails lke this one...reminds me of my "Pedra Torta" trail, with lots of steep ends and wet, muddy rocky sections!

RockOn!!

RideOn World Tour said...

RidEOn!
I went to another rocky steep fun fast and all out trail today!
It was raining all day and the trail was super muddy! hahaha
RidEOn!