Monday, January 24, 2011

Fontana Pracetice Race Serie #2




Firstable Thanks for being part of this GREAT Blog.Thanks

This was Fontana Practice Race Saturday 22th.2011.After two weeks out of my bike i came to the practice with my friend Damian (tundra1 on pinkbike.com)the course was great and very slippery.Love fontana Race because you do something different in the week,riding with more people,every race is a different course,very nice place.i had a fall,like always haa.well like it say at the end of this video falls are part of the riding.but i am fine.ready for the next one.

*RideOn Amigos*

4 comments:

RideOn World Tour said...

Awesome video brother! I've posted it here now, for all of us to see!

RideOn!

Ricardo

Manny said...

I hope your leg is better by now, thanks for this very awesome video from California. RideOn!

RideOn World Tour said...

Hey Gracias for let me post my video here.great blog.

RideOn World Tour said...

Awesome Amigo!
The ride on blog is growing and your killer videos are very welcome!
Keep up the good work amigo!
RidEOn!