Wednesday, January 26, 2011

**********************************************************************************
An XC day!
"2 hours from my door to the top of the mountain and back to my door!
This is one of the first trails I found here in Japan back in 2001. Then it was a long windy single track that gave me hours of enjoyable fun. Now they are making a new tunnel here and they have completely
destroyed the natural beauty of this mountain! I was devastated to see how much nature is being up heaved but the production of an unnecessary tunnel.

On a good note the Rune proved itself as a great contender tackling both the rigors of a nasty rocky climb and decent. This weekend looks like we have a snow storm rolling in so I wanted to get another ride in!


RidEOn!





Icy windy from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
RideOn!






Niko
**********************************************************************************

4 comments:

Manny said...

It's always sad to watch how a location changes for the worse, I also remember many places that don't look the same any more because of unnecessary building. The music reflects your mood I guess.

RideOn World Tour said...

Yes, I use to love this trial a lot!
It was one of the first DH trails I ever rode!
The top is still rocky fun but the last half was just a open slow road, which for just riding is awesome but not as it was in its natural state!

The Music fits the riding I guess, I choose a soft song so you could here the rider pass by! hahahah
RidEOn!

Água Retorta said...

It's heart breaking when you know a trail for so many years and then watch it be destroyed...hurts a lot man...

Ricardo

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you mate!
I can only think of one word, RideOn!
hahahahah
You guys are awesome!