Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jodoji Hour!

Wednesday Afternoon!
I went for a little rehabilitation ride.
My first ride of the year and it felt great!
My ribs of course are still sore but I need to RideOn!

This video is of a little park close to my house that has some cool features!
It also has some very steep sections making for a fun ride!
RideOn!





Jodoji hour from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
After 3-4 weeks off due to an injury it felt good to go for a little ride!
RidEOn!








RideOn,
2011
Niko

4 comments:

Manny said...

Super sweet vid. Everything looks so easy though I bet you're still hurting! I'm so happy for you being able to shred your Rune again, buddy! RideOn!!!

Água Retorta said...

So happy to see you in action my brother...wish your pain would go away very, very soon!

RideOn!

Ricardo

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you!
Yes my ribs are still painful but, Im able to ride a little. A fall would be scary as I would end up getting hurt again. hahaha
RidEOn!
I hope to get some smooth rolling in soon!

Stillmrg said...

RideOn...