Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yesterday January 15, 2011 was a cold bitter day full of rain and snow!
 Not conditions for riding but, we were in luck as Momo was in need of assistance.
 For the last 3 months Momo has been riding my old beat up crack and bent top tube Bottlerockt.
That shows how strong it is. So, over winter break Momo pick up a part time jop selling fish.
He was able to save just enough money to be the bike of his dreams.
 The bottlerocket!
 A very burly stiff bike with a personality of acceptance.
We spent all day yesterday building is bike to his particular needs!
 I had to provide alot of parts to fulfill the build and it help to create a bombproof FR rig!
 Please enjoy our build video

TBC bottlerocket build from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.
A new bike built up to perfection!
RidEOn

ridEOn!!
My name is Nicholas John Poetker

4 comments:

Manny said...

A very good video! It is wonderful to see how a friend helps a friend. What forks are those?

RideOn World Tour said...

hhah thats what friends are for! haha
Its cool though Im able to help riders out with a cool place to build and fix bikes.
The forks are my old 66ata I had on my bottlerocket. When I got the fox180 I gave the 66 to him. Its super smooth and still really tough!
RidEOn!

Água Retorta said...

You're guys are pro's! Hahahaha! I really like those building videos Niko, congrats brother and awesome build!

BuildOn!

Ricardo

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you Ricardo!
RidEOn, we are monkeys no pros ahahhahh