Monday, January 3, 2011

Rune

2011 is here!
Happy to all and to all  good year!
As for my I have a new Rune to celebrate the coming of 2011!
I praise the goodness of mankind as I was blessed with a new frame for no charge as my previous rune cracked on me!
This new beauty is all black with orange links!
I hope I have the time to heal up nicely and get my groove on with the new bike!
The trials here in Japan are usually cold and either very muddy or very grippy through winter!
Giving the fact we have been dealt a great amount of snow and rain this last week and a half, and I can see the mountains still covered in white goodness Im assuming the trials are a muddy mess!

here is a small vide I put together to show my new rune!
This is my first build video!
how did it come out?


Rune banshee 2011 from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.



RideOn!

3 comments:

Ricardo said...

How do you think it came out my brotha?!?!?! AWSEOME!!! Looks like I'm watching the begining of the New World Disorder or something of the kind!

Sweet rig, sweet video and sweet soundtrack Nick!
Congrats man! Must have been a lot of work to make this video!

Manny said...

I like build videos, especially if someone is as skillful and funny a builder as you, my friend Niko! BuildOn!!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you very much!
I have never tried to do a build video before but Buspilot said your should try a build video!
I gave it a try and gave it my own little twist, but its very hard trying to display the bike is its full contents and keep the video interesting.

As for the video it was one day building and then last night it took me about 4hours to build the video!
The bike was built but I still have tons of little details to finish off!
RidEOn!
niko