Thursday, November 18, 2010

Every 2nd Wednesday morning of the month I have some freetime!
This week so did some mates so we headed up to Koshyo mountain for some DH riding! There will be a DH race here in 3 weeks so as everyone was practicing the DH course I found some cool FR lines to ride and have fun!
The second section is at the bottom of the mountain and Mr.Osato and I were riding in pairs! He was on his brandnew transition Bank and I was on my Rune!
I had to leave early as I had work from the afternoon but I was able to ride hard from 9am to 12:30!!

RideOn!
Niko!









RideOn!
Niko man!

4 comments:

Ricardo said...

It is, indeed a very flowy and fast DH track brother. And did you had good weather? This week has been a rainy one...Will try to ride on Sunday...let's just hope that my friends want to came with me!

RideOn

Manny said...

Wonderful flow and rhythm, smooth riding, cool jumps and sweet music!! RideOn!!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Thank you Ricardo! the trail was nice and dry due to the very nice weather we have been having.
Tomorrow too should be awesome!
Steep super rocky DH! The trail from day 2 in Joshes video ride on!!
The flow of the trail shall be heard!!

RideOn On brothers!!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Manny thank you sir! the video shows the true smoothness of this awesome trail! the DH section was supper tacky so I chose to ride all the freeride!
ridEOn!!