Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Highland Mountain Bike Park

My highlight of the summer of 2010 was the visit to Highland Mountain Bike Park in Northfield, New Hampshire, USA on July 15th. The GoPro was on my helmet and the second time I pushed the button I thought it was filming but it wasn't. So I had extremely little footage from the Meadow's End trail to work with. I only had one day at that bike park, we also took a downhill lesson with a coach and watched the Claymore Challenge qualifying in the afternoon. I edited the vid on my friends' netbook the same night. So I guess I could have done better, but not under the circumstances and there wasn't any second chance.



RideOn!!! Manny

4 comments:

Ricardo said...

Such a nice day wasn't it brother? That bike park looks very nice!

Manny said...

Ricardo, that day was intense and my head was boiling inside the fullface helmet!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Manny you had a wonderful summer!
Going off to America and being able to ride a park like this is very amazing!!
Thank you for the post!

RideOn borther!
niko!

Manny said...

Yes Niko, it was an adventure in the RideOn World Tour spirit!!