Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanks Giving!

Here in Japan there is no holiday celebrating Thanks Giving so the family and I took our a little early! Yesterday November 24th was a holiday here in Japan so we had a wonderful Holiday feast!

In the morning the kids and I went for a 2 hour ride to Sarahs elementary school. There as the kids played and had fun I entertained myself with some school ground riding. I had not noticed until later but I had some honey and peanut butter on my camera from breakfast! That why its so blurry!


Happy Thanks Giving Ride from Nicholas Poetker on Vimeo.


After our pleasent ride we returned home for a delicious lunch of some chicken and vegetable stew my beautiful wife had made. She also baked some fresh whole weat rolls that blended well with the soup!



Playing and having fun is what Thanks Giving is for us!
I prepared a fresh apple pie,
While Hiroyo took care of the bird!
Here in Japan we are unable to purchase Turkey so insteat every year we rost a full Chicken. It always comes out wonderful and this year it was beautiful!








Happy Holidays from The Poetkers!

RidEOn!!

3 comments:

Manny said...

Always keep your lens clean, hahaha, your school yard riding and the pictures of the Thanksgiving lunch are sweet. A wonderful feast for the whole family!

Ricardo said...

It's so nice to see that you and you're family are very happy toghether man!! Loved the pictures and I prefer the chicken to the turkey anytime brother!

Love the blurred peanut and honey part!!! Hahaha!!! Seems to me you had a very nice breakfast brother!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your holiday with us my good friend!!!

RideOn!!!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Hahahah Im sorry I will check my camera before every ride now! haahha Im sure it was one of the kid who made the lens dirty,ahha
Yes, Manny is was a very special treat!
I love family events!
RideOn


Ricardo,Im stoked you love chicken as so do I!!
I love chicken! We are mostly always happy together brother! The kides love to play with eachother and have wonderful time!
Sorry for the blur its a too bad but next time I will do better!
RidEOn!!