Saturday, November 13, 2010

My trusty TBC Double!



I was riding this bike with a fox air in the rear for the last year and just hating it every ride. The Fox is super stiff with a nice feeling rebound( sounds good right) but it bottoms out like crazy.
So, I got a new roco air with lockout! I dont use the lock out but the shock is a world of difference. The sag and first stroke is super smooth, like a coil. Then the shock gets progressivly stiffer through its travel just like a coil. The best part no harsh bottoming! Its holds its composure under my heavy ass!!!! I ride this little bike very hard and have a new shock like the rocco has givin me the confidence to rip hard. I alway felt very uncomfortable on the fox and it never gave me the confidence to go big because it bottoms out like a bomb going off,BOOOOm!!!!
The new roco is smooth and plush, wow!! off of jumps and drops there is no sound, just a progressive stroke!!
RideOn brothers!!
niko man!

4 comments:

Manny said...

Niko, I am very happy about your appreciation for the roco air, so Birgit was right when she praised it. Your Double is really cool, what do you think about the Black Market Killswitch?

RideOn World Tour said...

Marzocchi is still the best of the best brother!
See? I've posted a comment under the "rideonworltour" name, wich means you can do it to bro!
So cool to see the Transition upclose and personal!
RideOn!!!
Ricardo

RideOn World Tour said...

manny the killswitch looks like a very smooth bike! I have and am very happy with the double but yes I think the killswitch has lots of potential for the same use, plus it looks so hot! just like a hardtail then you look closer and there is a rear shock very sweet very sweet!

RideOn World Tour said...

its niko its niko