Saturday, November 6, 2010

RideOn!

Friday morning was a holiday here in Japan so no work! yeee I took off and went for a ride!
RideOn!!
Here in japan we have lots of little mountains, This is one! From my house its about 20minutes by car but I went out for an adventure! Riding along the streets finding some new jumps and drops! Then I made it to the trail head to find my front tire had picked up some thorns and was flat, I didnt have a patch kit but I had some string. so I tied the holes  off from passing air and had an easy fix. I was ready to rock and role!
This trail is a quick climb about 20-30 minutes and a very fast decend! It has many little trails and I went down a different trail then I went up on! It was killer! Please enjoy this video as I crash in the end,hhaahah
RideOn!!

2 comments:

RideOn World Tour said...

Awesome brother! Will RideOn forever!!!!

RideOn World Tour said...

Nicholas, master of trails and trials, RideOn!!